Welcome to www.nonigano.com. This website and all pages within this website (collectively, the “Website”) are equipped by Nonigano.com.. The use of this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS IT ADMINSTERS YOUR USE OF Nonigano WEBSITE.
This is an Agreement between you and all person represent (for purpose of this agreement, “person” includes natural person and any type of incorporated or unincorporated entity) and Nonigano with respect to your access to and use of Nonigano website and all content , information, products and services available on or through the website.
ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT
You indicate that you accept and agree, accept and agree of any person you purport to represent, to be bound by this agreement as it then reads, and you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to agree and to accept this agreement on behalf of yourself and any person you purport to present every time you use this website. Access and use of the website is not granted if you do not agree with each provisions of this agreement, or you are not authorized to agree to accept this Agreement on behalf of a person you purport to present. This website is only for informational purpose and convenience and is not intended to convey advice and recommendation of any product or services.
OWNERSHIP AND PREMITTED USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website, which includes all content, custom graphics, page headers, button icons, and scripts and the presentation, layout, categorization, improvement and selection of such and other information in text, video, graphical, and audio forms, images, applications, software design, icons, data and other elements available on or through the Website) is the property of Nonigano and others and protected by Intellectual Property laws in Hong Kong. Ownership or other rights in the Website or its content is not transferred to you with your use of the website. The Website is made available to you under only your lawful, personal use. The Website may only be used in the manner described expressly in the Agreement and subject to all applicable laws. Using the Website for any other purposes or in any other manner is strictly prohibited.
USE OF INFORMATION
Bound to any License Agreement between you and Nonigano, without Nonigano prior express written consent,
- You shall not reproduce, spread, change, exhibit, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any of the content of this Website.
- You shall not use this Website or any content of this Website for any unlawful purpose.
- You shall not interfere with, amend, impair or modify the Website or anything contained on this Website or acquire any private information, including passwords or account information of other users of this Website.
- This Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided only for your convenience. You agree that such third parties are responsible for the operation and contents of their web sites and Nonigano has no liability to you or to any other person for the use of such web sites.
CUSTOMER’S UNDERTAKINGS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- All information you provide through the Website, including registration, information (name and e-mail address), payment information (credit card numbers and expiration dates), and transaction related information must be true, precise, updated and complete. Nonigano will rely on the information you provide. You and only you will be responsible and liable for any and all lose, damage and additional cost that you, Nonigano or any other person may incur as a result of your submissions of any false, incorrect or incomplete information.
- You shall not, and shall not attempt to decompile, reverse-engineer, translate, change, adapt, alter, modify, improve, add to, delete or manipulate, or attain access to any part of the Website or any Internet Site or any software comprised in them.
- You agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions and any security procedures mentioned in them.
- Once you have logged on to the Website, you must not leave the internet terminal from which you have accessed the Website at any time; or let anyone else use the internet terminal until you have logged off the Website. You will be responsible for ensuring that he/she has logged off the Website at the end of any session.
- The text, images and other materials within or shown on any Nonigano publication, service, product, report, e-mail or web site are proprietary to Nonigano, except where otherwise noted, and constitute valuable intellectual property.
- No material from any part of any Nonigano publication, product, service, report, e-mail or web site may be downloaded, transmitted, broadcasted, assigned, transferred, reproduced or in any other way used or otherwise distributed in any form to any person or entity, without the explicit written consent of Nonigano.
- All unauthorized reproduction or other use of material from Nonigano shall be deemed willful infringement(s) of Nonigano copyright, proprietary rights and intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, rights of privacy.
- Nonigano conspicuously reserves all rights in connection with its intellectual property, including, without limitation, the right to block the transfer of its products and services and/or to track usage thereof, through electronic tracking technology, and all other lawful means, now known or hereafter devised.
- Nonigano reserves the right, without further notice, to prosecute to the fullest extent allowed by the law any and all criminal and civil remedies for the violations of its rights.
- Links to the Website without written permission of Nonigano is strictly prohibited. Please make a formal request to Nonigano Marketing Department to request permission to link to the Website. Nonigano may in its discretion cancel and revoke any permission it may give it to link to the Website at any time without any notice and liability.
- The framing, scraping, mirroring or data-mining of the Website or any of its contents in any configuration and by any means is not allowed. You may not use any collaborative browsing or display technologies in connection with your use of the Website or to post such postings which may be viewed by other users of the Website.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
While Nonigano shall use reasonable efforts to provide up-to-date and accurate information; Nonigano makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided on this Website. Your access to and use of the Website is at your own risk.
All Information available through this Website is provided on an “AS IS” basis. Nonigano makes no warranty that this Website will meet your demands, be uninterrupted, safe or error free, or that Nonigano or the server that makes it available are free of harmful components, viruses or destructive files. The content of this Website is subject to change without warning.
This Website may contain facts, opinions, statements, views and recommendations of third-parties, entities or organizations. Nonigano does not speak for, warrant or endorse the accuracy, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information shown, uploaded or distributed through this Website. You shall acknowledge and agree that any reliance upon such opinion, advice, statement or information is at their sole risk.
NONIGANO EXPRESSLY DENY ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, STATED OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARDS TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH OR RELATED TO THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND SUITABILITY FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, AND WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPREHENSIVENESS OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. NONIGANO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, BROWSING IN AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, TEXT, DATA OR IMAGES FROM THIS WEBSITE.
NONIGANO and its providers will never be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, special or exemplary loss of damage arising from, connected with, or relating to the website or this agreement, including but not limited to loss of data, business, markets, savings, income, production, profit, use, reputation or goodwill, anticipated or otherwise, or economic loss under any theory of liability (whether in tort, contract, strict liability or any other theory or law or equity), regardless of any negligence or other fault or wrong doing (including, without limitation, gross negligence and fundamental breach by Nonigano or any person whom Nonigano is responsible for, and even if Nonigano has been advise of the possibility of such loss and damage being incurred.
In no event shall Nonigano, its affiliates, employees, agents or representatives be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages (including, without limitation, errors or omissions in the information in connection with this Website).
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Nonigano, its officers, employees, directors, affiliates and representatives from and against any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees and expenses incurred by nonigano.com in connection with and claim or demand arising from the Website and your breach of this Agreement. You will assist and cooperate as fully as reasonably required by Nonigano in the defense of any such claim or demand.
Nonigano may in its sole discretion modify its Agreement from time to time as it relates to future use of the Website, by posting a revised agreement on the Website. You signify your acceptance and agreement to be bound by the revised agreement by using the website after this revised Agreement has been posted. You may not change this agreement in any way.
TERMINATION OF USAGE
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Nonigano may in its discretion change, restrict, discontinue, modify, suspend or terminate the Website or any part of it without notice or liability to you or any other person. Nonigano may in its discretion and for its convenience at any time immediately terminate, temporarily or permanently, this Agreement or your permission to access and use the Website without any notice or liability to you or any other person. Before using the service rendered by this website, please read and understand the above TERMS & CONDITIONS.
SHIPPING AND RETURN
Orders paid for before 3pm shall be sent out on the day itself. For orders paid after 3pm, they shall be sent out on the following day. You can expect to receive your orders in 7-10 day depending on which country you order from. We seek your kind understanding.
If your item is found to be defective or unsatisfactory, kindly return it NoniGano Headquarters within 30 days and we shall refund you the full amount upon confirmation of error on our part to protect our customers’ interests. If you have any further questions, please kindly contact us at email@example.com
Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “G2A Pay services provider”) to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to email@example.com.
Where possible, we will work with You and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.